ECHTPower wireless switch controller is made of durable ABS material. The controller adopts an ergonomic design and is comfortable to hold, which helps to reduce hand fatigue.
ECHTPower switch controller has strong anti-interference and stable signal, you can enjoy the game without lag issue.
Plug and Play
No need to install any driver, it can be used once connected to Switch/Switch Lite Console.
How to adjust the Turbo speed?
- 1. Default level-2 Turbo speed. (3 levels)
- 2. After pressing the Turbo button, simultaneously push up the right joystick to increase the Turbo speed.
- 3. After pressing the Turbo button, simultaneously push down the right joystick to reduce the Turbo speed.
How to adjust the vibration function?
- 1. Default 70% vibration intensity (100%-70%-30%-0%)
- 2. After pressing the Turbo button, simultaneously push up the left joystick to increase the vibration intensity.
- 3. After pressing the Turbo button, simultaneously push down the left joystick to reduce the vibration intensity.
- 4. After the adjustment is successful, the controller will vibrate for one second.
- Size: 154*111*59mm
- Weight: 185±10g
- Material: ABS
- Connection method: Bluetooth
- Input voltage: DC 4.5~5.5V
- Battery capacity: 600mA
- Effective distance: 10M
- No infrared camera
- Does not support NFC function
- During pairing, you can't touch the joystick. After pairing is complete, please wait 5 seconds before using the controller.
- The audio function can only be used in wired connection mode, and only supports one controller to use the audio function.
The state of the light
The meaning of the light in the "power on" state:
- The light represents the number of connected consoles. For example, light 1 is on, indicating that there is only one controller connected to the console. If lights 1 and 2 are on at the same time, it means that this controller is the second one connected to the console.
Light meaning in charging state:
- When the controller is power off, LED1-LED4 flashes together when charging by the charger, PC, or Switch dock, and it will stay on when it is fully charged; when the controller is connected to the console, the indicator flashes when charging with the charger. When fully charged, the indicator light will stay on. The indicator light flashes in the low power state.